Are you tired of your home’s outdated bathroom? Do you want to remodel your Flourtown bathroom but aren’t sure where to begin? Have you been burned in the past by shoddy Flourtown bathroom remodelers and aren’t sure where to turn? Rejoice! Now that you’ve found Spence Residential your Flourtown bathroom remodeling worries are history. Put our decades of experience to work for you and allow our skilled Flourtown bathroom remodeling team to build you the bathroom you’ve always dreamed of.
At Spence Residential no job is too big and no job is too small for us. We are truly a full-service Flourtown bathroom renovating and remodeling company, we don’t just slap on new countertops and cabinets and call it a day. Our extensive list of Flourtown bathroom remodeling services includes:
• Plumbing updates, installation, replacement, and repair
• Electrical installations, repair, and updates
• Lighting updates, repair, and replacement
• Custom tiling work, tile replacement
• Flooring installation and replacement
• Custom cabinetry work, cabinet replacement
Whether you don’t have the time, the tools, or the desire, don’t let your dreams of a new bathroom fade away. Our Flourtown bathroom remodelers are always prompt, prepared, and won’t ﬁnish until you are completely happy with the work. Our reputation has grown over the years because of our dedication to quality customer service and superior workmanship.
Sometimes the words “bathroom renovation” can scare people away. But when you contract Spence Residential for your Flourtown bathroom renovation, you won’t have to worry about a thing. We are considerate and will treat your home as if it were our own.
Still not ready to undergo an entire bathroom renovation? That’s OK! There are still a variety of ways you can update your Flourtown bathroom’s look without having to commit to a lengthy renovation schedule. Some of these quicker Flourtown bathroom remodeling process are:
• Changing up your cabinets; whether it’s the color, ﬁnish, or hardware sometimes a simple cabinet facelift can change the entire look of a room.
• Add new accessories! Add a few mirrors on the walls to make a small room look larger, and consider putting accent colored accessories throughout to create a cohesive look.
• Running low on storage space? No problem, nail some shelving to the walls and you can almost double your linen closet’s capacity!
So now that you see how many options there are for your Flourtown bathroom remodeling project take some time to decide which one is best for you. When you’ve chosen what you’d like to do, give us a call! We will get the bathroom renovation process started and you’ll be enjoying your new bathroom in no time!